The Central Boston Elder Services (CBES) Internship Program is a full-time paid position which offers students and recent college graduates the opportunity to gain real world work experience in the non-profit human services sector. Students are fully immersed and engaged in the everyday operations of a non-profit which provides services to seniors and persons living with a disability. Our interns will have access to training, as well as the chance to work closely with department directors and managers from Human Resources, Nursing, Finance and Marketing and Outreach. The possibilities for what our interns can and will learn are endless. Internship opportunities are available during the summer and holiday season.
How To Join Us
To be considered for an internship, you must meet the following requirements:
· Be enrolled in an undergraduate program.
· Be proficient in at least one of Central Boston Elder Services working languages: English, French/Haitian Creole, Cape Verdean Kriolu, Russian or Spanish.
· Have excellent academic performance as demonstrated by recent university/education records.
· Have no immediate relatives (e.g., mother, father, sister, brother) working with CBES
· Be at least 18 years old.